INNOVATOR’S VeenerPlus G1 on Sale!
The Taiwan built machine, INNOVATOR’s VeneerPlus G1 ensures to accurately and firmly bond veneer edges with no visible joint line. The longitudinal veneer splicer, VeneerPlus G1, is equipped with the integrated gluing system inside. It’s particularly suitable for the furniture industry and high-end decorative plywood. After the well-cut veneer strips are aligned evenly by the synchronized infeed rollers, the veneers are directly conveyed to the singular gluing unit for gluing edges and then transported to the heating section for glue curing. With this VeneerPlus G1, the veneer gluing and splicing processes can be accomplished within one single machine. Coupled with INNOVATOR’s Double Knife Veneer Guillotines (CutMate D series), a perfect veneer cutting and splicing work can be achieved.
INNOVATOR’s splicer offers a better solution to help traditional workshop simplify the gluing process from two steps down to one, which will massively save the labor time and deliver high quality and stable gluing result over time. The VeneerPlus G1 is a highly inquired model in India market due to it’s simplified functions and easy operation steps.
• Complied with European safety standards
• Precise cooling system for prolonging glue pot life
• Rigid welded machine body for stable splicing work
• Easy adjustment and quick access of integrated gluing system
• Special-designed pressurized and heating mechanical structures
• Motorized driven infeed discs instead of traditional rollers for smoother infeed
• Latest designed transporting chains of engineering plastics for reducing the heat on veneers
• Reflective photocell sensor in the infeed section to ensure a perfect alignment of the jointed veneers
• Narrow heating zone with individual temperature controllers for minimizing the heat to avoid deforming splicing veneers
• SSR (solid state relay) heating controller, different from the heater with traditional magnetic contactor, for more accurate temperature control and longer life without sparks of contacts
For more information, please visit : https://www.innovatormachinery.com/